Hyper Wheels products are warrantied against defect in material & workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. At Hyper Wheels sole discretion, defective products will either be replaced or repaired and may be repaired or replaced with a reconditioned part. All returns should be shipped with a RA# (RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER) provided by Hyper Wheels (Bravo Sports Srl), as well as a written description of the problem encountered. Freight must be prepaid but products found defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced and returned at no additional cost. This warranty does not cover any damage to the product cause by accident, misuse, failure to follow installation and operating instructions, misapplication, alteration or attempt unauthorized repair by anyone other than Hyper Wheels (Bravo Sports Srl). Due to the unusual stress on all parts used on the race track, Hyper Wheels does not warranty any parts used for racing purposes.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY:
Repair or replacement by Hyper Wheels of defective products is the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy. Except as otherwise provided herein, no warranty, either expressed or implied or including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability, is given by Hyper Wheels. Under no circumstances will Hyper Wheels be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
All Hyper Wheels are warranted against defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. This means that Hyper Wheels will repair or replace, at our option, any Hyper Wheels that delaminates due to defects in materials, workmanship or glue. This is the only condition covered by Hyper Wheels's warranty. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
What this warranty does not cover:
Breakage due to:
- Improper installation of accessories
- Improper foot positioning when landing high impact tricks
- Intentional breakage
Normal Wear and Abuse:
- Tail and nose wear from dragging the nose and tail on the ground
- Edge chipping from ground, curbs or walls
- Warping from exposure to heat, rain, snow or immersion in water
To activate your warranty you must do the following:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include a few pictures and a brief description of the problem you are having with your skateboard.
- If the problem is deemed to be a defect in the skateboard due to a manufacturing defect you will be issued an RA#.
- Ship the board back to Hyper Wheels and include a copy of the sales receipt.
Attention Warranty Department
(Bravo Sports Srl)
Via Mure 65
31030, Altivole (TV), Italy
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country